The organs of Paris
ORGANS OF PARIS 2.0 © 2018 Vincent Hildebrandt HOME D-R

Eglise Protestante Unie

Paris-Auteuil

53, rue Erlanger, 75016 Paris 1971 - Jean-Georges Koenig

II/15 - mechanical traction - stoplist

Internet page of the organ Photos: Vincent Hildebrandt
The current instrument was built by Jean-Georges Koenig from Bouquenom (67) and inaugurated on February 27, 1971 by Annie Isoir, titulaire and André Isoir. The manufacture of the piping was entrusted to Klein de Woerth (67).
In 1897, the first wooden temple was built. A cult association was then created on January 5, 1907. In 1924, the temple was demolished to allow the expansion of the school of teachers. The parish bought the former property of the sculptor Leopold Morice, 53 Erlanger Street, where worship was then celebrated in the old workshop. A new temple was raised in 1931-1932 by Charles Wulffleff and Aloïs Verrey. Its decoration was entrusted by the Swiss painter Louis Rivier, and the Swiss sculptor Édouard Sandoz. As this second temple proved to be too small, it was demolished to make way for a new building, in 1971, led by the Swiss architect Guido Cocchi.

Organiste titulaire

Pierre Farago

Concerts

-

Service with organ

Sunday at 10:30 a.m. Videos -
Organs of Paris

Eglise Protestante

Unie Paris-Auteuil

53, rue Erlanger, 75016 Paris 1971 - Jean-Georges Koenig

II/15 - mechanical traction - stoplist

Internet page of the organ Photos: Vincent Hildebrandt
ORGANS OF PARIS © 2020 Vincent Hildebrandt HOME D-R
The current instrument was built by Jean-Georges Koenig from Bouquenom (67) and inaugurated on February 27, 1971 by Annie Isoir, titulaire and André Isoir. The manufacture of the piping was entrusted to Klein de Woerth (67).

Organiste titulaire

Pierre Farago

Concerts

-

Service with organ

Sunday at 10:30 a.m. Videos -