Eglise Protestante Unie
95, rue de l'Ouest, 75014 Paris
1850 - Suret (?)
1946 - Costa-Duval
???? - Picaud
1973 - Daniel Kern
1984 - Barberis
ORGANS OF PARIS © 2021 Vincent Hildebrandt ALL ORGANS
The parish takes its name from the name of a
small hamlet, which has become the district of
Placentia; it encompasses the part of the 13th,
14th and 15th arrondissements between the
fortifications and the old perimeter wall.
Installed in a temporary room at 97 West Street,
the parish quickly expanded. In May 1864, the
city agreed to build a temple that was
inaugurated in 1879.
It is an instrument originally built by Suret,
around 1850. It originally consisted of 6 stops.
Around 1946, Costa rebuilt the organ while
reusing the original material, bringing the organ
to 13 stops.
There was work by Picaud and Daniel Kern in
1973 and Barberis in 1984.
Cult with organ: Sunday at 10:30 a.m.