ORGANS OF PARIS © 2018 Vincent Hildebrandt HOME D-R
The present temple was built between 1877 and
1880, under the direction of Leon Salleron, architect
of the city of Paris.
It is an old house organ built by Theodore Puget
around 1900. Transferred in 1937 by the same
builder to the Belleville Temple, Dargassies did some
mainenance works in 1995.