de la Rédemption
16, rue Chauchat, 75009 Paris
1844 - Cavaillé-Coll
1912 - Mutin
1958 - Roethinger-Boisseau
2019 - François Delangue
ORGANS OF PARIS © 2020 Vincent Hildebrandt HOME D-R
In 1841, the Lutheran Church of Paris was awarded a
second place of worship, after the Billettes. In the
summer of 1842, proposals were made by Cavaillé-
Coll and the final project (two keyboards and 13
stops: 7 on GO and 4 on Récit) was drawn up by the
knight Neukomm. The instrument was inaugurated
on May 2, 1844, by Boëly and Neukomm.
In 1907, Mutin did an overhaul and in 1912, he
carried out more extensive works: the instrument
was enlarged and its scope increased: 20 stops on
two keyboards of 56 notes and a pedal board of 30
notes. The instrument was inaugurated by Louis
Vierne on December 16, 1912.
Subsequently, the instrument was maintained by
Mutin, Gutschenritter and Helbig until a complete
overhaul was carried out in 1958 by the Roethinger
Branch of Poitiers.
In 2019, François Delangue dusted the 1054 pipes
and installed a new engine.
Famous organists in the past:
Alexandre Cellier, Henri Gagnebin.
Service with organ
Sunday 6:30 PM