The organs of Paris
ORGANS OF PARIS 2.0 © 2018 Vincent Hildebrandt HOME D-R

Notre Dame

de l’Assomption

de Passy

88, rue de l'assomption, 75016 Paris

1922 - Gaston Gutschenritter

1959 - Beuchet-Debierre

III/38 (29) - electrical traction - stoplist

Originally, this chapel was the chapel of the convent of the Fathers of Mercy on Rue de Varennes in Paris. It has simply been transported stone by stone to Passy when the fathers were expelled in 1881. It is dedicated in 1928 to Our Lady of the Assumption of Passy, in view of the nuns of the Assumption whose convent is further down the same street. The chapel was enlarged in 1934 by the architect Labro with the addition of aisles. Finally, in 1952, a second nave was built. Notre-Dame-de-l'Assumption- de-Passy is neo-classical in style with a beautiful dome at the crossroads of the two naves.
Originally, it was the former salon organ of Leonce de St Martin. Its transfer to the church dates back to 1959. Beuchet- Debierre took advantage of the transfer to electrify traction and enlarge the instrument.

Organiste titulaire

Léonid Karev

Concerts

-

Masses with organ

Saturday 6:30 PM, Sunday 9 and 11 AM and 7 PM Vidéos -
Organs of Paris

Notre Dame

de l’Assomption

de Passy

88, rue de l'assomption, 75016 Paris

1922 - Gaston Gutschenritter

1959 - Beuchet-Debierre

III/38 (29) - electrical traction - stoplist

ORGANS OF PARIS © 2020 Vincent Hildebrandt HOME D-R
Originally, it was the former salon organ of Leonce de St Martin. Its transfer to the church dates back to 1959. Beuchet- Debierre took advantage of the transfer to electrify traction and enlarge the instrument.

Organiste titulaire

Léonid Karev

Concerts

-

Masses with organ

Saturday 6:30 PM, Sunday 9 and 11 AM and 7 PM Vidéos -