grâce de Passy
10, rue de l'annonciation, 75016 Paris
Orgue de tribune
1905 - Merklin
1923 - Abbey
1930 - Convers-Pleyel
1984 - Barbéris
1997/2005 - Dargassies
Orgue d'accompagnement sur la tribune
1860 - Merklin
ORGANS OF PARIS © 2021 Vincent Hildebrandt ALL ORGANS
The instrument was built by the Merklin workshops around
1905 and installed in a two-body buffet. In 1923, works
were done by Abbey . In 1930, the Convers-Pleyel Society
electrified the organ and changed the pitch of the organ.
Stop controls were electrified in 1963.
In 1984, the organ was partially raised by Barbéris.
In 1997 and 2005, maintenance works were done by
Masses with organ
Sunday at 9am (Gregorian), 10.30am