The organs of Paris
ORGANS OF PARIS 2.0 © 2021 Vincent Hildebrandt ALL ORGANS

Notre-Dame du Lys

7, rue Blomet, 75015 Paris 1994 - Antoine Bois This instrument was built by Antoine Bois (68, Orbey), thanks to a gift of a member of the parochy. It has been blessed February, 13, 1994.
The church Following the 1905 Church-State Separation Act, furniture from the Chapel of Our Lady of Nazareth on Boulevard Montparnasse was stored at 182 rue de Vaugirard. Here, a temporary chapel for the patronage of Nazareth was set up. The current chapel was built by architect Mr. Rapine in 1908. On May 2, 1909, the chapel on the first floor was blessed by Vicar General Thomas as Our Lady of Nazareth. During the First World War, part of the building was used to collect the wounded. Marshal Foch, a resident of 52 Avenue in Saxony, came to gather in the chapel every morning of weeks. In 1943, the chapel became the name of Our Lady of the Lilies. It was assigned to the Tidentine Form in 1988. It has been served since 2009 by the priests of the Diocese of Paris who continue to celebrate under this rite. Masses with organ Sunday, 10 AM (in French), 11:30 AM (in Latin)
Organs of Paris

Notre-Dame du

Lys

7, rue Blomet, 75015 Paris 1994 - Antoine Bois This instrument was built by Antoine Bois (68, Orbey), thanks to a gift of a member of the parochy. It has been blessed February, 13, 1994.
ORGANS OF PARIS © 2021 Vincent Hildebrandt ALL ORGANS